Kamis, 01 Maret 2012

Practicing To Pass Pipe Welding Certification

When starting a web site I have just returned to the weld for several months while working in a fabrication shop. I was lucky because I got the job after 12 years of not las, las I sucked! In about 3 months in the shop that I was one of the best MIG welder and has become a leading fabricator.

A long story short, I broke to work there, so I signed up for welding classes to take my 6G welding certification and get a better job! At my last job, I MIG welded pipe and plate with a welded stainless steel rod in all positions. Sign up for my class began to practice in the 6G position. My progress is fine and I feel I am ready to pass 6G pipe test in a week or two. At that time I poked around looking for a job and get a good deal less. Of course I quit my job to focus on school, get my life back in order, and build this site as a selling point for my resume.

What I did not expect was to hit a wall while practicing for 6G pipe test. About a month went by and I could not weld visually better (it is a part-time classes). I became desperate and decided to get what I was able to pass welding certification later. So I did my 3G MIG cert, then I stick combo and 3 4G cert, followed by FCAW 3G cert.

Being unemployed I keep going back to school and 6G pipe test. All positions 6G suddenly becomes easier to weld in. I wised and doing the basics again. I did one to open root plate 4G and found my problem. Then I practice 2 and 5G weld open root pipe followed by the pipe 6G. After that I took the test and passed.

The point is, if you want to pass 6G test pipe practice the basics first. Do not rush into it like me. I always say to the fool rushing here and I am one of them! I think because I've done it before i can still do it now. If there is a position that you may have trouble with, it is easier to find them on a plate, and fix the problem right there!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar